True Knit is True Linkswear’s latest golf and all around shoe for men and women.
What’s all the hype about a shoe that is lightweight, breathable and can be worn all summer for golfing or to the gym, BBQ, beach, vacation, cruising or wherever?
We have to start with True Linkswear’s hashtag - #enjoythewalk. The company wants us to enjoy walking 9, 18 or 36 holes because our feet are comfortable.
The rest of the hype is in the shoe itself. The shoe features include.
- A lightweight frame, the knit weighs 9.5 ounces for long wearability.
- The uppers combine breathability with a water/oil repellent shell to wick moisture and stay clean.
- A suede-topped comfort insert absorbs shock and retains its form.
- A gum rubber ‘cross-life’ tread offers traction, comfort and longevity.
- Sporty good looks.
- A 30-day, risk-free trial. If you don’t love the shoes, return them.
Additionally, True Linkswear is commited to quality manufacturing and sustainable practices.
Going beyond traditional footwear industry standards is the company’s mantra. Hand selecting its production partners ensures a clean, fair and professional work environment. It also seeks out production processes that are safe for the environment.
If you’re thinking that all of this goodness adds up to a hefty price tag, you’re wrong. True Linkswear has a direct sale business model, so higher quality, more innovation and thoughtful design are offered to us, the customers, at the best possible price.
‘Full disclosure’ and the new True Knit shoes can be found at TRUElinkswear.com.