V1 Sports Offers Education and Training Workshop at 2019 PGA Show
PGA members can learn how to harness the power of video instruction and receive continuing education credits
Novi, MI – V1 Sports (V1), producers of the industry leading golf video instruction platform for teaching pros and golfers, will be providing an education and training workshop for instructors and attendees at the 2019 PGA Show.
The V1 Education Workshop will take place on Thursday, January 24, 2019 in room No. W230D in the Orange County Convention Center. Attendees can sign up for one of two sessions available at 9:00 a.m. or 11:00 a.m. Only 60 seats are available per session. PGA Members are also eligible to receive two continuing education credits for attending.
For more information and to register click on the link below: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/v1-sports-education-and-training-workshop-2019-pga-show-tickets-54095071816
PGA instructors and attendees will have a great opportunity to learn how to harness the power of the V1 Video Instruction Platform in their lessons to help students improve faster and help grow their teaching business. Topics to be covered include:
- V1 Sports Video instruction Platform including V1 Pro HD windows software, V1 Pro mobile app for instructors, and V1 Golf mobile app for golfers.
- Video analysis best practices for helping a student improve faster.
- The importance of voice-over video lessons, closing the feedback loop, and maintaining a frequent and consistent instruction regimen with your students.
- Best practices for voice-over video lessons including how to add intros, tips and drill videos, and the various means of delivery to the student.
- The importance of the right hardware and camera setup for high-frame-rate, high definition video capture.
- Teaching facility planning, design and installation and the latest in video, netting, lighting, and synthetic turf.
To learn more about V1’s product line at the 2019 PGA Show, visit booth No. 1259. To schedule a demonstration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About V1 Sports
Founded in 1995, V1 Sports (V1) is the leader in video swing analysis software. The V1 Golf game improvement platform delivers golf instruction by connecting golf professionals and golfers to improve performance. V1 is recognized as the pioneer in delivering seamless video lessons with integrated telestration and voiceover. V1 products capture, review and analyze swing video for the creation and sharing of golf lessons and instruction content. To date V1 has delivered over 3 million internet video lessons by its more than 6,000 PGA golf professionals, including many Top 100 instructors. V1 Pro HD software is used by the most respected coaches, instructors, athletes and training facilities around the world. The V1 Golf App also enjoys worldwide leadership among consumers as evidenced by millions of downloads. In 2016 and 2017 Golf Digest ranked V1 the No. 1 Video Analysis Software in its category. Visit www.v1sports.com. Follow V1 on Twitter @v1sports.
Kevin Frisch PR