AHEAD Spring ’19 Headwear Collection Ushers in New Styles, Fabrics, Colors
NEW BEDFORD, Mass. (Aug. 7, 2018) – With two decades of leadership in the headwear industry, AHEAD continues to blaze trails with its Spring 2019 collection, which will be formally introduced at the PGA Fashion & Demo Experience in Las Vegas. The Spring ’19 collection features new performance fabrics and styles, plus fresh updates to existing styles and fashion items such as multiple mesh offerings and laser-cut patterns, as well as an infusion of new colors — including Arctic Blue, Chrome and Battleship — to some of the best-selling styles.
Here’s a look at the Spring ’19 headwear highlights:
• AHEAD is putting a twist on fabric mixes with the Brant Cotton Linen Snap Back, a new cotton-front mesh-back cap available in three colors and designed for style as much as function.
• The Laguna Retro Printed Classic and The Wolcott Laid-Back Chino Trucker caps make their debut and confirm that mesh back hats continue to surge in popularity. This classic cut cap, with a white mesh back, is introduced in seven different colors.
• The Palmetto Every-Day Trucker cap, with a heavy-washed canvas front, also is new and comes in four colors. “This hat offers a super laid-back feel and, even brand new, looks like it might have comfortably been in your wardrobe for more than a year,” said Chuck Lord, Chief Creative Officer, AHEAD.
• Heathered caps return as the athleisure trend remains hot, and AHEAD has updated its Brentwood Structured Heather 2-Tone cap to include a new Navy/White color combination.
• The Otto Aero Tech Cap features laser perforated back panels and promises to be comfortable and cool. It is being introduced in Black, Cowboy Blue, and White.
• For cooler spring climates, the Aspen Heathered Cable-Knit with Pom and Cuff is an ideal option. Lord says AHEAD’s collection of men’s one-size-fits-all knit hats, which continue to be a big seller, are receiving a slight revamp for Spring ’19.
• For women, the Kate Lord collection’s Pomfret Knit with Pom hat will be available in two new colors — Slate Grey and Soft Pink — while a Knit Scarf provides a brand-new look. Lord explained the scarf will come in three colors and is a perfect complement to the hat.
• The Ladies Siena Performance Air-Lite cap, with a unique laser perforated side panel design, is introduced in six attractive colors, including Soft Pink and Surf Green. The Ladies Performance Visor, with a stretch Velcro closure, also debuts in four colors.
• Youth (ages 5-12) haven’t been forgotten as the Milo Chino Twill Mesh Back is unveiled in three cool colors: Sangria, Arctic Blue, and Battleship, all featuring a white nylon mesh back.
The company will be exhibiting its AHEAD and Kate Lord headwear Spring ’19 lines, as well its new apparel, beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesday, Aug. 14 and Wednesday, Aug. 15 in booth 602 at the Las Vegas PGA Fashion & Demo Experience.
For more information on AHEAD, visit its website at www.Aheadweb.com, and via social media channels at @AheadUSA.
About AHEAD | www.aheadweb.com
Founded in 1995, AHEAD is a multi-dimensional brand with a proven track record of success distributing headwear, apparel, and accessories to the green grass, resort and corporate markets. Its single focus of providing quality products, with innovative, high-quality design, and merchandising concepts has led to more than 20 years of continued growth and expansion. AHEAD is a leading supplier of headwear to the USGA, PGA of America, Ryder Cup and numerous PGA Tour events in addition to more than 5,000 green grass and resort shops throughout the world. Among active professional golfers who wear AHEAD gear on the course are Jim Furyk and Brittany Lincicome. Golf legends Jack Nicklaus and Annika Sorenstam wear AHEAD exclusively.
Hunter Public Relations