Naples, Florida (June 7, 2018) – The Dunes of Naples, a private residential community in Naples, Florida, is currently in the construction phase of an estimated $9.2 million Amenities Center renovation and expansion project. Construction began in mid-April and is expected to be completed in January 2019. Lotus Architecture designed the new Amenities Center and Gates Construction is the general contractor for the project.
The new coastal-themed Amenities Center replaces and enhances the community’s 17-year-old Plantation Club recreational complex. Highlights of the project include:
- A new 25,000+ square-foot clubhouse with a private dining room; an indoor/outdoor bar; and a flexible club room for events that serve food such as fashion shows, bingo, trivia nights, comedy shows and more.
- The second floor of the new clubhouse will house the community’s administrative offices; a community room for meetings and conferences; a business center; and an activity room.
- The club’s new Tiki Bar, a prominent and popular feature of the former Planation Club, will be triple the size of the former structure, and will include a new short-order kitchen that will expedite service.
- Seating around the pool area will increase significantly. The renovated pool area will include a kid’s fountain area, fire pit tables and a lounge area in a new courtyard
- The wellness and fitness center will be substantially larger adding two group exercise rooms, two rooms dedicated to massages or physical therapy, flex rooms for small-group activities and events as well as a new tennis office and pro-shop.
“When this project is complete, our owners and guests will be amazed by the new Amenities Center,” said Alan Ghiciac, club manager, The Club at the Dunes. “The new facility will offer improved dining experiences, additional recreational amenities and more comfortable social spaces for owners and guests. We’re excited to have this project in motion.”
The Dunes of Naples is comprised of seven high rise towers of high-end luxury condos and 40 luxury coach homes. Troon, the world’s largest golf and club management company, manages the food and beverage operation as well as the recreational amenities at The Dunes of Naples. For more information on The Dunes of Naples, visit www.dunesofnaples.com or call (239)593-9680.
The Dunes of Naples is professionally managed by Troon. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company, with more than 270 golf courses in its portfolio. Troon also specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities around the world. The company oversees operations at Troon Golf, Honours Golf, Troon Privé (the private club operating division of Troon) and Troon International with properties located in 35 states and 33 countries. Additionally, there are 57 Troon affiliated properties featuring 79 courses that have been recipients of a “Top 100” ranking by national and international publications. Troon properties include Lake of Isles Golf Club in North Stonington, Connecticut; Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii; The Centurion Club in London, England; Tiburón Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples in Florida; Els Club Desaru Coast in Malaysia; and Palmilla Golf Club in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.