FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
KemperSports Celebrates Honorees at Annual Awards Dinner
NORTHBROOK, Ill., Mar. 21, 2019 – KemperSports recognized top performers from across the company at its Annual Awards Dinner, an event that marked the end of the 2019 KemperSports Leadership Conference. This year’s honorees include:
- Facility of the Year – Desert Willow Golf Resort - Palm Desert, California
- James R. Seeley General Manager of the Year – Randy Morrison - Colwood Golf Center and Heron Lakes Golf Club - Portland, Oregon
- Mady Lesnik Home Office Staffer of the Year – Bryan Howell - KemperSports, Northbrook, Illinois
- Emil Esposito Golf Professional of the Year – Ryan Young, Chambers Bay Golf Course - University Place, Washington
- Retailer of the Year – Streamsong Resort - Streamsong, Florida
- Salesperson of the Year – Todd Elder, The Governors Club - Brentwood, Tennessee
- Superintendent of the Year – Will Bell, Forest Creek Golf Club – Round Rock, Texas
- Hospitality Professional of the Year – Chris Pieters, Cantigny Golf - Wheaton, Illinois
- James S. Kemper Staffer of the Year – Yolanda Porras – Butterfield Trail Golf Club - El Paso, Texas
“Our people are what make us great,” said Steve Skinner, CEO of KemperSports. “Without their hard work and passion, we wouldn’t be where we are today. We are fortunate to have such a high-caliber team and we thank them for their dedication to delivering unmatched service to our clients and guests.”
The 2019 KemperSports Leadership Conference brings together company leaders nationwide for three days of learning and celebrating one another’s achievements. This year’s conference, which took place in downtown Chicago, was headlined by two keynote speakers, Matt Nagy, head coach of the Chicago Bears and NFL Coach of the Year, and renowned motivational speaker Dave Gordon.
For more information on KemperSports, visit www.kempersports.com.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S., Caribbean and Central America. The company’s award-winning portfolio includes nationally-ranked courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF Magazine; The Glen Club; Desert Willow Golf Resort; and Chambers Bay, host of the 2010 U.S. Amateur and the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit https://www.kempersports.com.