MARTIN HALL LAUNCHES INSTRUCTIONAL SERIES, ‘BUILD A BETTER GAME PLAN,’ TO HELP GOLFERS IMPROVE SCORING
Hall Shares His Best Strategies and Techniques to Lower Scores
“This is the video series I’ve always wanted to film because it’s all about your game.” – Martin Hall
ORLANDO, Fla. (Feb. 20, 2019) – Acclaimed golf instructor Martin Hall, host of School of Golf on GOLF Channel and a member of the Revolution GOLF teaching faculty, today debuts Build a Better Game Plan, a new video series for sale at Revolution GOLF and streamed for free through GOLFPASS. The new video series culminates Hall’s personal mission to help golfers not only elevate their game but also to improve the art of scoring.
In the four-part series, Hall reveals his secrets for shooting lower scores – all without changing the golf swing. The tips and course management strategies he reveals are easily navigated in a step-by-step guide to better scoring – advice he has wanted to share for years.
“This is the video series I’ve always wanted to film because it’s all about your game,” Hall said. “In the world of golf instruction, we have a tendency to focus a lot on the technical side, which is important but not the only thing that matters. You really need to know and understand the tactics and techniques that work when you’re actually out on the golf course, trying to get that little white thing into the hole.”
Build a Better Game Plan can be viewed via:
- Revolution GOLF: Includes four videos/DVDs, with bonus content featuring additional tips and an exclusive interview with Hall. For a limited time, buy at a special introductory price of $47 for the downloadable digital version – $57 for the four-disc DVD, plus shipping. Prices increase to $77 and $87, respectively, on March 11.
- GOLFPASS: free video streaming is available to members of GOLFPASS, a new digital membership launched via partnership between global golf superstar Rory McIlroy and NBC Sports Group. GOLFPASS members also can buy the DVD set at a members-only price of $19.99, which includes free shipping within the U.S. and Canada,
In Build a Better Game Plan, Hall provides expert instruction on how to be a “scoring golfer” while having more fun on the golf course, including:
- Getting the ball in the fairway off the tee – every time.
- No big numbers on the scorecard.
- Knowing the shots you master on the range can be duplicated on the course.
- Understanding how to escape certain situations on the golf course with minimal damage to your score.
- Saving 5-10 shots every time you play.
- Never letting one bad shot ruin your round.
Hall’s award-winning teaching career spans 39 years. Currently, Director of Instruction at The Club at Ibis in West Palm Beach, Fla., Hall has been a golf professional since 1975 and previously competed on the European Tour. A renowned teaching professional, he has taught several players on the PGA TOUR, Champions Tour and LPGA Tour. Consistently named among Golf Digest’s “Top 50 Teachers” and Golf Magazine’s “Top 100 Teachers,” Hall has been named South East Chapter PGA Teacher of the Year, South Florida PGA Teacher of the Year, and PGA National Teacher of the Year, in addition to being awarded master status by the PGA of Great Britain & Ireland.
About Revolution Golf
Revolution GOLF is golf’s largest, direct-to-consumer digital destination, offering nearly 2 million highly-engaged subscribers top-quality video instruction from some of the game’s most highly sought-after coaches, as well as the ability to shop for game-improvement equipment and accessories. Sharing Revolution GOLF’s desire to fuel game improvement is a staff of world-class golf instructors – Sean Foley, Cameron McCormick, Martin Hall, Chris Como, Jim McLean, Martin Chuck and Andrew Rice – equipment experts and fitness trainers. Member-exclusive Revolution GOLF content is available to all GOLFPASS members, including access to a vast library of instructional videos, invitations to special events, free shipping within the U.S. and discounts to Revolution GOLF Schools, featuring one-on-one instruction with members of the Revolution GOLF teaching staff at premium golf destinations.
GOLFPASS is the only comprehensive digital golf membership that delivers exclusive content and comprehensive benefits tailored to the modern golfer’s lifestyle across five pillars – Play, Learn, Watch, Travel and Shop – which are the most frequent ways golfers engage with the sport. Developed in partnership between global golf superstar Rory McIlroy and NBC Sports Group, GOLFPASS is a first-of-its-kind, direct-to-consumer subscription program, which offers opportunities to play more golf, comprehensive tools to improve any golfer’s game, high-quality video content, and enhanced shopping and travel experiences. A GOLFPASS membership – $9.99 per month or $99 per year – is available at www.GOLFPASS.com and via connected TV, iOS and Android apps.
-NBC Sports Group-