Golf Facility Innovation Center Featuring PepsiCo Debuts on the PGA Merchandise Show Floor, Jan. 23-25, in Orlando
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (Jan. 17, 2019) – A new Golf Facility Innovation Center, featuring PepsiCo, will be showcased to more than 40,000 golf industry attendees during the PGA Merchandise Show, Jan. 23-25, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
The all-new 2,500-square foot Golf Facility Innovation Center, featuring PepsiCo, will greet PGA Professionals, retailers and industry executives, as they enter the central PGA Show doors and highlight the latest technologies, trends, innovations and solutions that can be implemented today to impact customer experience, drive more revenue and position a facility for the future.
Company-led demonstrations regarding best practices and golf facility innovations will be conducted each day within the exhibit, offering fresh ideas on all phases of merchandising and product display features.
“We are excited to offer the new Golf Facility Innovation Center, featuring PepsiCo, for PGA Professionals to directly engage on the PGA Show floor with the latest technology and best practices to enhance their customers’ retail and facility experience,” said PGA Merchandise Show Event Vice President Marc Simon. “With the latest technology-driven, customer-satisfaction strategies at their fingertips, we hope to help PGA Professionals drive additional loyalty, frequency and revenue for their facility.”
Golf Facility Innovation Center participating brands and activation programs include:
- PepsiCo - PepsiCo will share details of the PepsiCo National PGA Program where PGA Professionals are able to benefit from Golf Retirement Plus incentives and national account fountain pricing.
- Constellation Energy – Facility operators will learn about energy efficiency solutions through state-of-the-art technologies and best practices for lighting improvements, building automation and EV charging – all with no upfront capital required.
- Hampton Connect - A revolutionary digital management solution will be presented by Hampton Connect to transform how club business is managed. By utilizing Hampton Connect’s Daily Journal, TidBits & Snapshots, facility managers will better understand the overall business finances of the facility and monitor daily cash flow, thus positively impacting day-to-day decisions.
- OpenRounds - OpenRounds, an on-demand golf privileges and tee-times platform for private golf clubs and their members, will be holding interactive product demonstrations to highlight benefits for PGA Professionals, golf clubs and club members—all while maintaining existing policies and procedures.
- SKYiGOLF - SKYiGOLF shows off the latest technology for its $10,000 Hole-In-One to be featured at every SKYiGOLF facility. A video loop captures the golfer’s swing on the tee and the ball as it vanishes into the hole, with the golfer getting a narrated copy of his or her lifetime memory. All the action can be viewed in the SKYiGOLF pro shop.
- Tonal Systems – Tonal, “the World’s Most Intelligent Fitness System,” is a home-based entire gym and personal trainer providing guided workout programs designed to help customers live a stronger, healthier life. Show attendees will be able to experience digital weight workouts.
- Teesnap – With better data and more insight, Teesnap provides course operators new opportunities to improve their products, service and marketing by monitoring their customers’ behavior.
About the PGA Merchandise Show
The 66th PGA Merchandise Show, held Jan. 22-25, 2019, in Orlando, will welcome some 1,000 top golf companies and brands and more than 40,000 industry professionals from around the world to the industry’s annual global summit for the business of golf. The PGA Show Demo Day, the world’s largest professional golf testing event, will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 22, at the Orange County National Golf Center. During PGA Show days, Jan. 23-25, at the Orange County Convention Center, PGA Professionals, retailers and industry leaders will uncover the latest trends, source the newest golf merchandise, test the latest equipment, learn proven business best practices, network among peers and move forward the business of the game. The PGA Merchandise Show, “the MAJOR of Golf Business,” is a trade-only event, not open to the public.
Learn more at PGAShow.com and engage with us at:
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Media: Sherry Major, (716) 662-3855, email@example.com
PGA Worldwide Golf Exhibitions/Exhibitor: Mike Choma, (203) 840-5356, firstname.lastname@example.org
PGA of America/Media: Michael Abramowitz, (561) 624-8458, email@example.com