Golf Life Real Estate Announces Golf Lifestyle Concierge Program
Golf Life Real Estate (www.golfliferealestate.com) a full-service real estate company dedicated to providing customers the best way to find, evaluate and select golf lifestyle real estate experts, has announced details of its innovative Golf Lifestyle Concierge program.
Steve Pike, Director of Golf Content, released information prior to the official launch of the company scheduled January 20, 2019. He said the minimum requirement for licensed real estate agents to participate in the Golf Lifestyle Concierge referral program is that they have at least 10 years of experience selling real estate.
“All real estate professionals at Golf Life Real Estate are screened and certified as a Golf Lifestyle Concierge,” said Pike. “Each real estate agent on our Golf Lifestyle Concierge team will be knowledgeable about the specific golf community they work or live in, before a customer referral is assigned. We require at least 10 years of experience to qualify as a Golf Lifestyle Concierge. Golf Life Real Estate will confidentially introduce consumers to only elite real estate professionals to work with in their search for a new home.”
From the beginning Golf Life Real Estate is built to be a company that invests in the success of its people - not only because it increases profits - but because we truly care.
Here are seven important real estate terms:
* Condominiums —. these are the most economical homes within a golf
community in terms of both purchase price and annual costs.
- Verandas — two story buildings with 4-6 units on each floor featuring front and back lanais, detached 1-car garages, and no elevators.
- Carriage Homes — two story buildings with 4-6 units on each floor featuring attached 1-car garages, and no elevators.
- Coach Homes — two story buildings with 2-units up and 2-units down. Every unit is an end unit, and upstairs units often feature an extra bedroom and/or bathroom over the garage.
- Attached Villas — two-or-more single-family homes attached to each other and no one lives above you. They feature attached 1-2 car garages, and some have their own pools.
- Detached Villas — smaller single-family homes, typically between 1,500-2,700 sq. ft. and most have attached 2-car garages and personal pools.
- Estate Homes — the largest single-family homes in a community with square footage varying greatly by community, but typically over-3,000sf.
About Golf Life Real Estate
Golf Life Real Estate is a full-service real estate technology company based in Boston, MA. The company combines a dedication to exceptional customer service and innovative technology to give customers better ways to find, evaluate and select golf lifestyle real estate experts to assist in the relocation process.
Under Par Media