T-SHOTZ – A NEW GOLF AND ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX COMING TO THE KANSAS CITY NORTHLAND
Kansas City, Mo. (January 7, 2019) – T-Shotz, an exciting, new 52,000 square-foot golf and entertainment complex, is coming to Kansas City’s Northland as part of the Metro North Crossing Redevelopment – a retail entertainment center that will also house a cinema, hotel, multi-family residential, as well as a number of unique retail and dining destinations. T-Shotz is expected to open in the spring of 2020. Troon®, the leader in golf course management, development, and marketing has been selected to manage T-Shotz.
T-Shotz will feature 66 climate-controlled, technology-enhanced hitting bays and suites on three levels where guests can eat, drink and socialize while overlooking the expansive 200-yard green-turfed target range. Designed for all ages and skill levels, the new venue will differ from other golf entertainment complexes in a variety of ways, including:
- Guests can “play” several famous golf courses, play unique golf games and compete on target golf games from their hitting bay as their golf shots are projected to both a high-definition monitor and television displaying games, courses or targets.
- Experienced golfers will enjoy advanced golf ball tracking technology (the same golf professionals use) and get real-time data on every swing, including club-head speed, spin-rate and distance.
- T-Shotz will include two restaurant/bar venues. Both restaurants will offer local farm-to-market comfort food and shareables, with the top-level venue having an added oyster bar and lounge area.
- More than 125 high-definition televisions will broadcast sports programming, making T-Shotz the hub for sports and entertainment viewing in the Metro.
- T-Shotz will offer dedicated special event and private event spaces for small to larger groups for corporate outings, tournaments, fundraisers, kids and teen parties and more.
“T-Shotz is a great addition to Metro North Crossing Redevelopment and will be one of the outstanding entertainment venues to come to the Kansas City Northland in recent years,” said David Horn, the project manager for Metro North Crossing Redevelopment. “T-Shotz will provide an entertaining atmosphere to compliment the redevelopment’s retail, other entertainment and upscale contemporary apartments. With enticing food and beverage, and outstanding service, T-Shotz will attract more than just golfers.”
The Metro North Crossing Redevelopment is located on the northeast corner of U.S. 169 and NW Barry Road on the site of the former Metro North Mall. For additional information on the Metro North Crossing Redevelopment, contact Dan Horn at (816) 979-1829.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company providing services at more than 360 locations around the globe, including 280 golf courses at 246 facilities. In addition to golf, Troon specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily fee golf courses and recreational facilities. With properties located in 35 states and 30 countries, divisions of Troon include Troon Golf, Honours Golf, Troon Privé (the private club operating division of Troon), Troon International and Cliff Drysdale Management. There are currently 60 Troon-affiliated properties featuring 80 golf courses on national and international “Top 100” rankings. Troon-affiliated properties include Bayside Resort Golf Club in Selbyville, Delaware; Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii; Mauna Lani Resort on the Kohala Coast on Hawaii; Pronghorn in Bend, Oregon; Lofoten Links in Norway; and Mollymook Golf Club in Australia. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.