New Ultimate Golf Experience Package Debuts
With Fabulous Foursome of Reynolds Lake Oconee Courses
GEENSBORO, Ga. (Aug. 23, 2018) — Ideal for a foursome of traveling golf fanatics, the Ultimate Golf Experience Package at Reynolds Lake Oconee features all-day play on a foursome of world-class golf courses, with luxury accommodations and outstanding resort amenities, along with the breathtaking scenery and Southern hospitality that has made Reynolds Lake Oconee one of the Southeast’s most popular vacation destinations.
Now available, Ultimate Golf Experience Package guests can play from sun-up to sun-down, without additional golf fees, at four popular Reynolds Lake Oconee venues:
- The Landing: The first golf course built on Lake Oconee features holes that wind through wooded areas and rolling hills.
- The National: Dramatic lakefront topography, featuring hardwoods, pines, and wild dogwoods that shape the character of the course.
- The Oconee: Lake Oconee comes into play on nine holes, including the final three, with numerous risk/reward options along the way.
- The Preserve: A natural, rolling layout over a manageable 6,700 yards, with subtle undulations and elevation changes.
After golf, unwind – or begin the party – at a choice of accommodations:
- The Landing Cottages: Woodland, golf and or lake views surround The Village at The Landing, an activities’ commune that includes bocce ball and tennis courts, as well as an open-area playground, all adjacent to an award-winning clubhouse and golf shop.
- The Village at Lake Club Pointe condominiums provide spectacular golf, lake and woodland views. These fully-equipped residences are located near The Ritz-Carlton, The Lake Club Marina, and Tennis Center, and provide easy access to miles of walking trails and gracious outdoor living spaces from which to take in the beautiful views.
- The luxurious four-bedroom, four-bath National Club Cottages are a short walk from the National golf shop and The National Tavern, wildly popular with members and guests.
The Ultimate Golf Experience Package also includes:
- Forecaddies, cart fees, signature course fees, replay fees and unlimited use of practice facilities
- Southern-style breakfast included each morning at Eighty8 Kitchen+Cocktails (The Preserve clubhouse)
- Complimentary wi-fi and daily housekeeping
- Access to the Reynolds Kingdom of Golf for instruction and club fitting, and Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds for a world-class sporting clays experience (both by appointment only; additional fees apply).
Pricing starts from $399 per person per night based on peak and non-peak golf season and is available year-round.
For additional information, access www.reynoldslakeoconee.com/current-offers/reynolds-ultimate or call (800) 901-1204.
About Reynolds Lake Oconee
Located between Atlanta and golf’s legendary grounds in Augusta and surrounded by more than 350 miles of majestic shoreline on Georgia’s historic Lake Oconee, the golf destination resort community of Reynolds Lake Oconee features six championship golf courses and is home to The Reynolds Kingdom of Golf presented by TaylorMade, a world-class instructional and club fitting facility. Over the past 30 years, Reynolds Lake Oconee has evolved into an outdoor recreation paradise that includes the Sandy Creek Sporting Grounds, award-winning tennis center, swimming pools, pedestrian trails, wellness campus, and full-service marinas to facilitate water sports. Guests can choose private accommodations that include luxury resort condominiums and cottages, or The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee, a 251-room lakefront resort and spa named a 2016 AAA Five Diamond Lodging and 2015 Forbes Four-Star resort. Dining is available at 10 distinctive culinary venues. Originally established in 1988 as Reynolds Plantation, Reynolds Lake Oconee is roughly 90 miles from Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. For more, visit reynoldslakeoconee.com.
Hunter Public Relations