Tucson, Ariz. (May 23, 2018) – La Paloma Country Club has broken ground on a multi-million dollar facilities renovation and enhancement project. The project, which is expected to take approximately six months to complete, will enhance member experiences in the clubhouse, fitness, driving range, kids’ club, and halfway house facilities. When complete, members will enjoy a broader range of amenities and features across the club.
The award-winning combination of Troon Design and the Lamb Design Group have collaborated on plans and are overseeing the project. Highlights include:
- An expanded signature dining and lounge experience with sunset views of the iconic Santa Catalina Mountains
- Event and activities lawns for social gatherings large and small
- A newly created social putting experience
- Modern retail space featuring signature apparel and the latest in golf and tennis equipment
- An expanded, state-of-the-art fitness center with premium equipment and added classroom facilities
- An improved halfway house dining experience adjacent to an updated all-season practice and teaching facility
- The addition of an elegant event space with sweeping mountain views
- An immersive full-service Kids’ Club
- Refreshed member locker rooms
- Enhancements to the resort style adult pool and aquatic playground
“When this project is completed, our members will be amazed by the newly renovated club,” said David Stout, the club’s general manager. “Not only will the renovation and expansion give our facility a much-needed facelift, but it will also increase our offerings. We’re excited to get this project in motion.”
Nestled in the Santa Catalina Mountains, La Paloma Country Club is Tucson’s premier private club, featuring 27-holes of Jack Nicklaus Signature golf, 10 tennis courts, access to 8 food and beverage venues, a junior Olympic-sized swimming pool, a 7 pool aquatic playground, and the Red Door Salon and Spa. Managed by Troon Privé, the private club operating division of Troon, La Paloma Country Club is part of the beautiful 250-acre Westin La Paloma Resort and Spa.
“We believe the renovation and expansion work will further solidify La Paloma Country Club’s place as Tucson’s premier private club” said Mark Schlossberg, managing partner, Southwest Value Partners, owners of La Paloma Country Club.
For more information on La Paloma Country Club, visit www.lapalomacc.com or call 520-618-4000.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Troon is the world’s largest golf management company, with more than 270 golf courses in its portfolio. Troon also specializes in homeowner association management, private residence clubs, estate management and associated hospitality venues. Troon’s award-winning food and beverage division operates and manages more than 150 restaurants located at golf resorts, private clubs, daily-fee golf courses and recreational facilities around the world. The company oversees operations at Troon Golf, Honours Golf, Troon Privé (the private club operating division of Troon) and Troon International with properties located in 35 states and 33 countries. Additionally, there are 57 Troon affiliated properties featuring 79 courses that have been recipients of a “Top 100” ranking by national and international publications. Troon properties include Lake of Isles Golf Club in North Stonington, Connecticut; Kapalua on Maui, Hawaii; The Centurion Club in London, England; Tiburón Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, Naples in Florida; Els Club Desaru Coast in Malaysia; and Palmilla Golf Club in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico. For additional news and information, visit www.Troon.com.