Pete Dye-designed course opening Spring 2018 on Maryland’s Eastern Shore
St. Michaels, MD (Feb. 20, 2018) – Inn at Perry Cabin in St. Michaels, MD is offering an exclusive, personalized sneak peek of Links at Perry Cabin, the new Pete Dye-designed championship golf course, opening in Spring 2018.
The Inn invites golfers and other curious travelers to enjoy a pre-opening preview of this exciting new amenity, which stretches along the Chesapeake Bay. The special package includes:
- Luxury accommodation with a one-category upgrade based on availability
- A personal guided tour of Links at Perry Cabin with a PGA Golf Professional
- “Grab and Go” lunch on the course
- $50 resort credit for use during stay (good toward food and beverage, activities)
- Preferred access and $100 resort credit toward a return stay in 2018 when booking the “Stay and Swing” package to play the new course
- Valid for travel from now through April 30, 2018
An intimate waterfront resort, Inn at Perry Cabin was voted the #1 resort in the Mid-Atlantic by readers of Condé Nast Traveler in 2017 and was just named the Most Beautiful Hotel in Maryland by the editors of Architectural Digest. It is only a 90-minute drive from Washington, D.C. and Baltimore, yet feels a world away and inspires a true sense of escape.
Links is one of golf’s most anticipated openings—an 18-hole championship layout that plays through trees and rolling terrain. It reprises famous golf holes, such as the island green at Sawgrass and the “Biarritz” hole at Yale Golf Club. Links is open to private members and guests of Inn at Perry Cabin only.
To book the preview, visit https://www.belmond.com/hotels/north-america/usa/md/st-michaels/inn-at-perry-cabin/offers#PDP or call (410) 745-2200. Inn at Perry Cabin is located at 308 Watkins Lane, St. Michaels, MD 21663.
For more information regarding golf memberships, contact Ty Krause at 410-745-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the golf course, visit www.linksatperrycabin.com
# # #
Hunter Public Relations