Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel golf amenity provides an array of fun, value-added programs
(Worley, Idaho; June 30, 2020) – Circling Raven, the No. 1-rated public course in Idaho, announces several July events, including:
July 4 – July Fourth Golf and American Celebration
- Round is only $49; shotgun start at 1:30 pm
- Best American themed costume/apparel wins a $25 Pro Shop Gift Card
- Drink specials in the Twisted Earth Bar & Grill
- Casino parking lot BBQ
- Fireworks display begins shortly after dusk
July 10 – Date Night (recurring the first Friday night of each month through September)
- Includes a new 30-minute clinic for couples catering to all skill levels
- 9 Hole Round of Golf (GPS enables cart included)
- Dinner and Drink Specials
July 10 – Concert on the Green, 6 pm – 8:30 pm
- Enjoy an evening of free live music and stunning scenery
- Food and Drink Specials
- Music provided by Flip Side Entertainment
- Play a round of golf, then stay for post-round fun
July 14 – Thank You to Our Heroes
- $25 rounds for Healthcare Workers, Doctors, Nurses, Military, EMS, Fire, Police
- Every player is entered into drawing to win prizes
- Food & Drink deals
- 20% off all merchandise for our Heroes (excluding existing sale items)
July 18 – Saturday Shoot Out (recurring event on Saturdays during the 2020 season)
- 6:30 am shotgun start
- Low gross and low net best ball twosome
- Breakfast burrito and coffee included
- Full use of 25-acre practice facility all day
- Rounds are $99 plus $50 game buy-in
- Expect to play in less than four hours (heat “beater”)
June 28 – Family Day – Round is $75 per adult and includes:
- Free rounds for juniors aged 17-under
- One free junior for each paid parent
- All families will be entered into a drawing for $50 Shop Gift Card and One free Junior Lesson
Separate from the July specials, the Advantage Card is an ideal way to maximize receiving Circling Raven perks. Purchasing the card enables cardholders to receive a complimentary round this season, free entry into an Advantage Cardholder tournament, $10 off the lowest greens fee for each round, supervised practice on the range or clinics with Circling Raven pros, and more.
Circling Raven Stay-and-Play Packages begin at $249 and include one night’s stay, double occupancy, and two rounds each at Circling Raven. The packages are complimented by pairing golf with other Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel amenities. From massages and other services at Spa Ssakwa’q’n (pronounced Sock-wah-kin), to immersing in Native American tradition through the Coeur d’Alene Tribe’s cultural activities offered to guests and resort visitors, the options are many. Culture activities include touring a 17th Century Mission that the Tribe built (now a museum), eating authentic Native American foods, hiking ancestral homelands, learning how to weave baskets and create beaded bracelets, and much more.
Visit www.cdacasino.com/golf for more information on golf and other resort options.
About Circling Raven Golf Club and Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel
Owned and operated by the Coeur d’Alene Tribe, Circling Raven is in the scenic Idaho panhandle approximately 55 minutes from Spokane International Airport (GEG). Measuring 7,189 yards from the rear tees, the 18-hole layout sprawls magnificently through 620 acres of woodlands, wetlands, and Palouse grasses. Its gleaming white sand bunkers are large and strategically placed and its hole variety ingenious. The course will host the Circling Raven Championship in August, a Symetra “Road to the LPGA” Tour event.
Other Coeur d’Alene Casino Resort Hotel amenities and activities include the full-service Spa Ssakwa’q’n (pronounced Sock-wock-en); 300 hotel rooms; bars, restaurants, lounges, and eateries; cultural immersion options; and more. The casino completed a $15 million renovation of its gaming floor and Events Center in 2019. Circling Raven has garnered numerous best-in-kind honors since opening, including being rated a Top 100 Resort Course, Best in State, and a Top U.S. Casino Course. Its golf shop has won national and regional awards for its excellence and its variety of products, displays, and performance.