Enhance Your mental game coaching skills or therapy practice. With many golfers and golf instructors having more extra time than anticipated, consider becoming a certified mental game coach
The Professional Golf Teachers Association of America (PGTAA) proudly announces their continuing association with Dr. Patrick Cohn’s Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) certification
Enhance Your mental game coaching skills or therapy practice.
With many golfers and golf instructors having more extra time than anticipated, consider becoming a certified mental game coach
The MGCP has 16 years’ experience certifying coaches. Participants tap into Dr. Cohn's 30+ years of experience as a mental game coach to junior to professional athletes. A one-of-a-kind mental coach certification course, the Mental Game Coaching Professional (MGCP) program teaches you how to do assessments and teach mental toughness skills.
All PGTAA members are eligible for a discount.
Mental Game Coaching Professional Certification offers powerful strategies to give athletes a cutting edge—each and every time they perform!
Certification is designed for:
1. Psychologists and therapists who want to work more effectively with athletes and teach mental skills to enhance performance.
2. Coaches who want to uncover mental game obstacles, develop strategies to overcome them and to instill confidence, focus, and composure in the athletes they coach.
3. Athletic trainers who want to utilize mental coaching with their athletes to help their athletes triumph over mental obstacles that often result from sports-related injuries or other health-related challenge.
4. Mental game coaches or sport psychologists in training who want to supplement their studies with proven mental game strategies and an effective mental training system.
5. Life coaches who want to help athletes improve their mental game with a proven system.
Dr. Barry Lotz
Dr. Patrick Cohn
Mental Training for a Competitive Edge
888-742-7225 | 407-909-1700 (local)