Digital platform for new and pre-owned golf gear highlights Mizuno equipment with contests and promotions this month
(RALEIGH, NC) – Global Value Commerce (GVC) – owner and operator of the world’s largest e-commerce platform for new and pre-owned golf gear – is highlighting Mizuno equipment this month, with a variety of product giveaways, trade-in offers and more.
From March 16 through March 22 interested parties can visit globalgolf.com to register to win one of two custom ST200 drivers, the latest introduction in Mizuno’s acclaimed line of high-performing woods by visiting https://www.globalgolf.com/articles/mizuno-rtw-st200. Additionally, throughout the month, customers can register to win a yearlong supply of Mizuno’s new RB566 or RB566 V golf balls (12 dozen), simply by visiting here: https://www.globalgolf.com/contest/.
Beyond the aforementioned contests, which will be promoted through social media and other methods, GVC will also provide premium trade-in offers on globalgolf.com from March 16 – 22 for customers who want to trade their current equipment toward the purchase of new Mizuno gear. Plus, any customer who purchases a new Mizuno ST200 driver during this window receives a FREE dozen Mizuno golf balls.
Below is some additional information on a few of the most popular Mizuno products on globalgolf.com, many of which are available for trial through the Utry® program:
- ST200 Drivers – Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world, the ST200 family consists of three models designed for different types of players
- ST200 Fairway Woods – Similar to the drivers, three models are available, each providing a unique setup and features to help different players maximize performance
- CLK Hybrid – An eight-way adjustable hosel ensures players can fill the distance gap between their longest iron and shortest fairway wood and benefit from the increased ball speeds, playability and ease of launch from all conditions and lies
- M Craft Putters – Forged from premium 1025 mild carbon steel, then CNC milled to create the most precise shape and alignment, M Craft putters are available in three classic designs with striking finishes and an additional weight kit to adjust to a variety of putting conditions
- MP-20 Irons – Exclusively Grain Flow forged in Hiroshima where Mizuno has refined the art of feel over the past 50 years, the 2020 family of irons includes three distinct models.
- RB566 and RB566V Golf Balls – For the player looking for increased launch, added lift, and carry, both models feature a unique 566 dimple pattern for prolonged flight, with the RB566 being a two-piece ball providing medium spin around the green and the RB566 is a three-piece model that offers mid/high spin for short game precision.
“Mizuno has long been known for their incredible forged irons, but equally impressive are the new ST200 line of woods, the M Craft putters and four tremendous golf balls that provide benefits to different types of golfers,” says Ed Byman, CEO of GVC. “We’re proud to spotlight their equipment this March by providing fun contests for free gear and we highly encourage our customers to use the Utry® program to sample Mizuno products and find out what work best for their games.”
GlobalGolf.com helps all golfers, regardless of their skill level or budget, find the right equipment, apparel and accessories for their games. The company’s ground-breaking Utry®, program is the industry’s first online “try before you buy” offer. It provides the ability to test drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges and putters from top manufacturers for up to two weeks for a small trial fee. After 14 days customers either keep the clubs and pay the current list price – less the trial fee – or return them with a prepaid shipping label. To learn more about the program, visit globalgolf.com/u-try.
About Global Value Commerce
Headquartered in Raleigh, NC, GVC is a technology e-commerce solutions provider, secondary market (“re-commerce”) expert and owner/operator of one of the world’s largest e-commerce platforms for pre-owned golf equipment and new golf gear. Its golf vertical flagship site – GlobalGolf.com – and companion sites, GlobalGolf.ca, 3balls.com and FairwaysStyles.com are the leading online destinations for golfers seeking new golf equipment, accessories and apparel, as well as previously played golf gear. Through innovative technologies and practices, GVC specializes in allowing its customers to Try. Buy. Trade. GVC is also the host of GearHunter.com, a website that offers an incredible selection of products to support hunting, camping, hiking and other outdoor activities.
GlobalGolf.com is home to Utry®, the golf industry’s first exclusively online club trial program that allows golfers to test new equipment from all of golf’s leading manufacturers for a two week period. This includes drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, full iron sets, wedges and putters.
Beyond its popular retail channels, the company’s PGA Value Guide catalogs vast product information, sets industry standards on pre-owned pricing and is used by millions of golfers to calculate the value of their trade-ins. The value guide’s complimentary trade-in network boasts more than 7,000 PGA Professionals who monetize golf club inventory, notably exchanges, demos and un-hit overstock.
GVC employs 130 people, including PGA members as well as other golf, hunting, camping and hiking equipment experts who develop extensive product content and advise customers about how different types of equipment can increase their enjoyment in their outdoor activities. Distribution centers in North Carolina, Utah and in Mississauga, Ontario total 100,000 square feet and house more than 400,000 units at any given time.