NORTHBROOK and CHICAGO, Illinois, January 7, 2020 – KemperSports and KemperLesnik are pleased to announce that 16 client properties were named to Golfweek’s top 100 courses you can play list. KemperSports builds, owns, and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S. and Caribbean with more than 100 properties in the company’s portfolio. Its sister company, KemperLesnik, helps golf properties build and communicate their brands via public relations, event marketing and content marketing.
“We are honored to have so many great clients and partners represented on this list,” said KemperSports and KemperLesnik CEO Steve Skinner. “The honors are a testament to the great course design as well as superb golf experiences delivered by our talented staff.”
The full list of KemperSports and/or KemperLesnik clients on the lists include:
Golfweek’s Top 100 Courses You Can Play:
- No. 2 – Pacific Dunes (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 4 – Old Macdonald (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 6 – Bandon Dunes (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 10 – Bandon Trails (Bandon, Oregon)
- No. 13 – Mammoth Dunes (Rome, Wisconsin)
- No. 15 – Sand Valley (Rome, Wisconsin)
- No. 16 – Streamsong Red (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 17 – Streamsong Black (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 22 – Chambers Bay (University Place, Washington)
- No. 25 – Streamsong Blue (Streamsong, Florida)
- No. 32 – The Hankins Course at Silvies Valley Ranch (Seneca, Oregon)
- No. 37 – Mossy Oak (West Point, Mississippi)
- No. 40 – The Craddock Course at Silvies Valley Ranch (Seneca, Oregon)
- No. 57 – Old Waverly Golf Club (West Point, Mississippi)
- No. 73 – The Gold Course at Golden Horseshoe (Williamsburg, Virginia)
- No. 89 – Buffalo Ridge at Big Cedar Lodge (Hollister, Missouri)
Members of Golfweek’s panel rate every course based on the publication’s 10 criteria and assign a single, overall rating for each. Those overall ratings are averaged together to produce a final rating for each course, which dictates its place on the publication’s best courses lists.
Northbrook, Ill.-based KemperSports builds, owns, leases and manages golf courses, resorts, athletic clubs and lodging venues across the U.S. and Caribbean. The company manages an award-winning portfolio including nationally-ranked courses, private clubs, municipal courses and tournament venues such as Bandon Dunes Golf Resort, named the No. 1 Golf Resort in North America by Golf Digest and GOLF magazine; Streamsong Resort; The Glen Club; Desert Willow Golf Resort; Chambers Bay, host of the 2015 U.S. Open. For more information about KemperSports, please visit http://www.kempersports.com.
KemperLesnik is a leading public relations, event marketing, sports marketing and content marketing agency. KemperLesnik produces award-winning campaigns that connect people to brands in innovative ways. With content generation at its core, the agency specializes in delivering integrated communications for leading brands in consumer, corporate, sports and travel and tourism industries. KemperLesnik has managed major national and international events, including the Maui Jim Maui Invitational and numerous PGA TOUR affiliated events, for more than 30 years.