Newly renovated 40,000-square-foot clubhouse and award-winning chef highlight world-class oceanfront club amenities
PALM COAST, FLORIDA– November 11, 2019 – As the leaves start to change in the northern hemisphere, it’s prime time to escape the cold and explore the oceanfront lifestyle at Hammock Dunes Club. A private member owned and operated club along the Central Atlantic coast of Florida, Hammock Dunes Club provides a welcoming community for those seeking luxury amenities, decadent culinary experiences and an unmatched oceanfront lifestyle. The newly renovated $7.2 million Links Clubhouse highlights the club’s offerings this fall with such features as:
- An expansion in size with the addition of a 5,500 square-foot state-of the-art fitness center
- A renovated formal dining room with completely reimagined interiors
- A casual bar and grill with outdoor dining and an open concept kitchen known as the Dunes Tavern
- A full program of on-demand and personalized fitness instruction, including spinning, yoga, weight training and aqua aerobics, which is led by the club’s health and fitness director, Walter Sam
- A new spin studio and fitness instructor to lead group fitness experiences
The decadent cuisine prepared by Executive Chef Lance S. Cook, CEC, CCA, WCEC, CFBE, FSM, is another benefit that Hammock Dunes members enjoy year round. In 2019, Chef Cook received the following honorable mentions and accolades for his creativity and innovative culinary techniques:
- Two gold medals by the American Culinary Federation (ACF) in the National Chef of the Year Competition Semifinals and Hotel, Motel and Restaurant Supply Show
- A silver medalist by the ACF in the Duck Signature Recipe Competition. For the competition, Chef Cook’s award-winning recipe was Sous Vide Duck Breast Roulade with Pistachio-Fig-Goat Cheese, Duck Leg Croquette, Crisp Cracklings, Pan Roasted Vegetable Dice, Cherry Jus, Glacé
- Appeared on the cover of the September/October issue of National Culinary Review, the American Culinary Federation’s magazine, along with an article “Classic vs. Modern” featuring Chef Cook
- First place overall in ACF Nationals for category B of “5 courses of hot food presented cold”
- Received an award at the 2019 United Fresh Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards Program’s Hotels & Resorts. Chef Cook presented to food expo attendees on stage with a panel of other category winners
In addition to the new clubhouse, casual and fine dining and Dunes Tavern patio overlooking the ocean and croquet lawns, the golf experience at Hammock Dunes Club consistently ranks among the top residential courses in the United States by Golfweek. The golf experience at Hammock Dunes includes two 18-hole layouts, the Links Course, designed by Tom Fazio, and the Creek Course, designed by Rees Jones, played host to the 2019 Florida Open in July.
To learn more about membership opportunities, schedule a customized tour or book the Discovery Package today, please call 386-445-0747, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.hammockdunesclub.com/.
About Hammock Dunes Club
A private oceanfront member-owned, member-operated club along the Central Atlantic Coast of Florida, Hammock Dunes Club provides an oasis of relaxation for its membership with more than five miles of oceanfront property. Hammock Dunes Club provides a welcoming community for those seeking luxury amenities and an unmatched oceanfront lifestyle. The club is home to two 18-hole golf courses – the Creek Course designed by Rees Jones and the Links Course designed by Tom Fazio – which consistently rank among the top residential courses in the U.S. by Golfweek and will host the 2019 Florida Open. Hammock Dunes holds a distinguished Emerald Club of the World ranking by Boardroom Magazine since 2013 and provides its members with the perfect balance of comfort and luxury.
Elizabeth Epstein | Account Supervisor | KemperLesnik
10 South Riverside Plaza | Suite 1844 | Chicago, IL 60606
W 312.888.2110 C 847.601.4920 | email@example.com
LinkedIn | @kemperlesnik
Named one of “Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®” four years in a row