Ten-foot snow drifts and the arctic blast can frustrate us, but they can’t keep us from thinking about spring. Here are a few things we’re eyeballing to help us think spring.
- Nike Golf AeroBill subtle crossed golf sticks print is a classic hat that looks great with solid outfits. It has sweat-wicking technology to help you stay dry, a buckle closure and braided bill rope. It comes in one size with three colors choices - black, white and blue. (nike.com and trendygolfusa.com)
- Ralph Lauren Golf reversible, packable vest for women has a country club scene with welt pockets on one side and a houndstooth pattern with patch pockets on the other. The down fill provides lightweight warmth when needed, and the high-low hem adds extra coverage. (ralphlauren.com)
- Bonobos M-flex golf polos for men come in a variety of prints, stripes and colors. They are made with stretch panels for increased range of motion and machine washable technical poly/spandex fabric. Chose from sizes XS - XXL, and either slim or standard fit. (bonobos.com)
- Abacus Sportswear ladies black compression tights are great to wear under skorts in finicky spring weather. The polyamide/spandex fabrication is breathable to maintain body temperature, stretches to facilitate movement, wicks moisture to keep dry and provides UV protection. Size range XS - XXL. (abacussportswear.com)
- Sunice men’s Allendale SuperliteFX is a stretch thermal half-zip pullover that comes in 15 colors so you can inject some spring color into your closet. The fabric technology has a high degree of lightweight stretch while keeping your body at the perfect temperature. The laser-cut welding at the chest pocket adds modern detailing. (sunice.com)
- Belyn Key Keystone long sleeve top for women is designed to look like a blouse, but it’s a pull-over with no buttons or snaps. The silky soft fabric is breathable and moisture wicking while the contrast knit cuff and microdot pattern adds style detailing. It also comes in a half-sleeve version. (belynkey.com)
- Stance Jack Nicklaus low golf socks mean you can get in those dresser drawers and do some spring cleaning. The medium thickness provides cushioning throughout the sock for a more secure, comfortable fit with impact protection. The nylon construction is lightweight, flexible and durable so the socks will hold up over time. This is the first sock in the Jack Nicklaus collection that celebrates his epic birdie putt on the 17th hole during his 1986 Master’s win. (stance.com)
Janice Ferguson has covered golf apparel and accessories for more than a decade including writing the weekly editorial section for the Apparel Wire and currently contributing feature articles to GolfThreads, AGM and What to Wear Next.