GoGolfKauai.com brings ease to booking vacations in paradise
(KAUA’I, Hawaii) – Planning the perfect golf getaway has never been easier thanks to the launch of Kaua‘i Golf’s new stay-and-play travel site GoGolfKauai.com.
GoGolfKauai.com simplifies the search process when planning a relaxing island escape. Featuring five critically acclaimed courses and three lodging partners, the site is a one-stop shop for booking golf and hotel packages on the beautiful island of Kaua‘i. Whether looking for a luxurious weeklong stay or a quick weekend getaway, GoGolfKauai.com helps visitors create their ideal itinerary.
“In today’s hectic world of work and stress, having a resource as convenient as GoGolfKauai.com makes booking trips to our island a breeze,” says Craig Sasada, Poipu Bay Director of Golf.
Kaua‘i golf courses are known for their “best-in-kind” accolades, annually ranking among America’s finest. Princeville Makai Golf Club, Poipu Bay Golf Course and The Ocean Course at Hokuala provide guests with stunning ocean views and world-class designs by Jack Nicklaus and Robert Trent Jones, Jr. Puakea and Wailua golf courses are favorites among travelers and locals alike, appreciated for their exceptional layouts, coconut trees, lush mountains and Pacific Ocean views.
Bucket-list golf travelers can choose from among several island lodging options. Grand Hyatt Kaua‘i Resort & Spa’s many amenities help guests enjoy their own personal paradise. Uniquely situated on Kalapaki Bay, Kaua‘i Marriott Resort is surrounded by lush, tropical rainforests where visitors can both surf and golf in one convenient location. Courtyard Kaua‘i at Coconut Beach is a relaxing oceanfront hotel close to great golf and Kapaa Town, a place where shopping fans have many places to peruse.
Kaua‘i is home to miles of sandy beaches, towering waterfalls, and breathtaking scenery. To experience for yourself, visit GoGolfKauai.com to begin planning your next vacation on Hawaii’s Island of Discovery.
About Kaua‘i Golf
Princeville Makai Golf Club (808.826.1912)
• Re-opened in 2010 following an extensive renovation. The Makai Course has since been ranked by Golf Digest as one of "America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses" in 2015
• Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the 18-hole Makai Course incorporates serene lakes and stunning ocean coastline; the leisurely 9-hole Woods Course winds through native woodlands against a backdrop of lush mountains
• The St. Regis Princeville Resort features the Halele’a Spa and Kaua‘i Grill by Jean-Georges Vongerichten
Ocean Course at Hōkūala (800.634.6400)
• Named one of the “World’s Most Beautiful Golf Courses” by MSN Travel
• Only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf experience on Kaua‘i
• The Ocean Course features the longest continuous stretch of ocean holes in Hawaii with over ½ mile of oceanfront golf
• The front nine is highlighted by the par-3, fifth green encircled by a tropical Mango and Guava tree forest
Poipu Bay Golf Course (800.858.6300)
• Along with Grand Hyatt Kaua‘i Resort & Spa, Poipu Bay has been honored by Conde Nast Traveler as one of the top golf resorts in the U.S.
• Named to Golf Digest's "America's 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses" 2013-2014 and Golfweek’s “Americaʻs Top 100 Resort Courses” 2017
• Home to the PGA Grand Slam of Golf from 1994 through 2006, it has frequently hosted players like Tiger Woods, Phil Mickelson, Vijay Singh and other major champions
• The Grand Hyatt Kaua‘i Resort & Spa was renovated in 2012 and features a waterpark consisting of a river pool, saltwater lagoon, multiple tennis courts, and the celebrated Anara Spa
Puakea Golf Course (866.773.5554)
• Rated "Best of Kaua‘i" in 2014-16 by local golfers, ranked the No. 15 best course in Hawaii by Golfweek
• Golf Course Architect Robin Nelson used the natural layout of the land when he planned the course, testing all levels of play
• Puakea's 18 holes treat golfers to beautiful views of Mt. Ha'upu and deep lush ravines on several holes, which served as the backdrop to the original Jurassic Park movie
• Owned by AOL co-Founder Steve Case
Wailua Golf Course (808.241.6666)
• Regarded as one of the most beautiful municipal courses in the U.S., Wailua was recently named the No. 3 public course in Hawaii by Golf Channel
• The course’s original holes date back to the 1920’s; the course expanded to 18 holes in 1962 under the direction of Hawaii Golf Hall of Famer Toyo Shirai
• Easily accessible from Lihue Airport, the scenic course is a favorite of island golfers and tourists alike
Dan Shepherd, Buffalo.Agency
703.761.1444 ext. 1125, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pate Clarson, Buffalo.Agency
703.761.1444 ext. 1051, email@example.com